The Student News Site of Pierson High School
Back to Article
Back to Article

Spirit Night Recap

Michael Heller

Michael Heller

Michael Heller

Spirit Night Recap

February 4, 2019

The energy at Pierson last Friday night was explosive, with immense enthusiasm radiating throughout the gym and both the boys and girls varsity basketball teams taking home sublime victories. Neither team failed to fuel the excitement roaring throughout the massive Sag Harbor crowd, only growing as the night went on. The support and pep brought by each crowd member were unmissable and greatly contributed to the 61-38 and 67-41 defeats made by The Whalers. (Lady Whalers and Whalers, respectively).

Along with Pierson’s talented athletic display came the chorus, robotics club, and cheerleading team. Both the middle and high school choruses put on beautiful performances, later followed by an impressive show put on by the robotics club which kept the crowd on their feet and smiling. The newly formed competitive cheerleading team also showed off their skillful abilities, leaving many impressed. The night overflowed with the talented youth of Pierson Middle-High School.

The seventh annual Pierson spirit night was nothing short of a huge success, ending with all students, faculty, parents, and members of the Sag Harbor community in high spirits, ensuring a definitive future of skill, talent and continuous support at Pierson.

The Hypothetical • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in